According to a recent Harris Poll, only 14% of people who have successfully lost weight have been able to keep it off for more than five years.
Feeling like everywhere you turn you are being overloaded with the latest nutrition fad? Are you confused by “keto”, “macro”, or “paleo”? Do you keep putting your personal weight and health goals aside for others? Have you said to yourself “I’ll work on my weight after the kids are in school or after I move, get a job, and on an on? Many of us fall into the same trap and think if we joined a gym or bought a special piece of equipment that it would automatically give us the results we wanted. Only we realize that there is no magic bullet to weight loss.
There is no single food, or exercise that will transform our lives or change our bodies. Rather, we must change our eating and lifestyle patterns for long-term results. I want to help you live a lifestyle that supports the way you want to look. See the options below and find which plan is right for you. Don’t put it off any longer, take charge of your health today!
Back on Track Plan
- Do you just need some fine tuning of your current eating habits?
- Analysis of current intake
- Evaluation of any laboratory values
- Evaluation of any food/drug interactions
- Evaluation of potential food allergies
- Customized weekly meal plans to ensure a balanced effective plan
- Weekly accountability
Change your Course Plan
- Everything included in the Back on Track Plan Plus:
- Grocery Shopping Lists
- Recipes and Recipe Modifications
- Weekly meal plans
- Twice per week accountability sessions
No Turning Back Plan
- The No Turning Back Plan is just that–with extended accountability to ensure that your earlier success is maintained for life.
- Everything included in the Change Your Course Plan Plus:
- Three accountability sessions per week